2019-2020 Program – Register here
Program Duration: Sept. 7, 2019 – March 31, 2020
The G.I.R.L.S. Leadership Program provides girls ages 6-18 with the skills, relationships, support and tools they need to become confident leaders! Enrollment is limited to ages 6-18. Space is limited, and no substitutes are allowed. Enrollment covers the entire seven-month program. Attendance is required at a minimum of 80% of program sessions to successfully complete the program and earn a Totally B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Achievement Pin.
Parents/Guardians and students must attend orientation on September 7 at 11:00 a.m. Parents/Guardians receive complimentary enrollment in the Parents C.A.R.E. Network!
Enrollment includes 60 Contact Hours of structured program services and activities in a safe and affirming environment as follows:
- 12 individual mentoring sessions (scheduled independently with HOPE Mentor)
- 2 community service projects
- 5 Workshops (STEM + Life Skills, Financial Literacy on Saturdays)
- I Am BEAUTIFUL T-shirt
- Workbooks and refreshments
- Parents C.A.R.E. Network
- Eligibility for special events and college scholarship*
|New Member (Sibling Discount)||$15 per child|
|Returning Member (Sibling Discount)||$20 per child|
* Limited need-based scholarships are available by request if eligibility requirements are met.
Enrollment deadline is 5 pm on Sep 3. Register here
No refunds or credits are available within 30 days of the start of the program. After Sept. 3, 2019, enrollment may be permitted if there are extenuating circumstances. Enrollment fees are not prorated.