Program Duration: Oct. 27, 2018 – April 30, 2019
The North Carolina G.I.R.L.S. Leadership Program provides girls with the skills, relationships, support and tools they need to become confident leaders! Enrollment is limited to ages 6-18. Space is limited, and no substitutes are allowed. Enrollment covers the entire program. Attendance is required at a minimum of 80% of program sessions to successfully complete the program and earn a Totally B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Achievement Pin and be eligible for excursions at the end of the program year.
Parents/Guardians and students Must Attend orientation on October 27th at 10:00 a.m. at Lake Crabtree Park, 1400 Aviation Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560
Girls enrolled in our program receive structured program services and activities from trained professionals in a safe and affirming environment as follows:
- Relevant workshops: bullying, body image, self-esteem, leadership, financial literacy, careers
- 1 group community service projects
- Experiential Excursions**
- STEM Activities/Lessons
- I Am B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. T-shirt
- Workbook and refreshments
* Sliding scale fee and Limited need-based scholarships are available by request. Email: Ms. Danisa Baker, Coalition Coordinator, at email@example.com to request a sliding fee/scholarship application.
**Excursions may require additional fees
No Refunds or credits are available after October 27th.