Program Duration: Sept. 8, 2018 – April 30, 2019
The South Carolina G.I.R.L.S. Leadership Program provides girls ages 10-18 with the skills, relationships, support and tools they need to become confident leaders! Enrollment is limited to ages 10-18. Space is limited, and no substitutes are allowed. Enrollment covers the entire seven-month program. Attendance is required at a minimum of 90% of program sessions to successfully complete the program and earn a Totally B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Achievement Pin.
Parents/Guardians and students must attend orientation on September 8 at 9:00 a.m. at SIMT Building on Florence-Darlington Technical College Campus, 2715 W Lucas St, Florence, SC 29501
Parents/Guardians receive complimentary enrollment in the Parents C.A.R.E. Network!
Girls enrolled in our program receive structured program services and activities from trained professionals in a safe and affirming environment as follows:
- Relevant workshops: bullying, body image, self-esteem, leadership, financial literacy, careers
- 2 group community service projects
- Experiential Excursions**
- STEM Activities/Lessons
- I Am B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. T-shirt
- Workbook and refreshments
- Parents C.A.R.E. Network (Parent’s Only)
|Early – Before 11:59 pm on August 19||Regular – After 11:59 pm on August 19|
|Sibling Discount||$10 per girl||$10 per girl|
* Limited need-based scholarships are available by request.
**Excursions may require additional fees
No refunds or credits are available within 30 days of the start of the program.