About the Scholarship
The Purpose of the Grace Woodruff Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to deserving high school graduating seniors intending to pursue a course of study at either a two-year or four-year educational institution.
The Grace Woodruff Scholarship Fund will award $1,000 to three girls in each state: South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in an accredited higher educational institution.
1. Deadline for the scholarship application is May 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. EST (No exceptions).
2. Refer to the application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Criteria and eligibility
- Applicant must be a senior high school girl in South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia who agrees to complete the IAB HOPE Mentoring Workshop and participate in IAB virtual events during the 2022-2023 school year.
2. Applicant must have at least a 2.5-grade point average (or a “C” average).
3. Applicant must demonstrate community involvement, dedication to academic achievement, and commitment to attend college.
4. All applicants must have or commit to earning 10 hours of community service.
5. Applicant will receive extra points on the scholarship application for having an intended college major in Education.
6. Applicants must be willing to attend the scholarship recognition ceremony virtually hosted by IAB.